HOME > PRODUCT SUPPORT > FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The list below are some of the most frequently asked questions from our speaker customers. Simply click on the title you wish to view and the material will pop up. If you are unable to find an answer below please feel free to contact your RBH Sound Authorized Dealer or RBH Sound for more information. To contact Technical Support call (800) 543-2205 or (801) 543-2200 or email email@example.com
• Why metal cone drivers?
• What is meant by "breaking a speaker in"?
• What is the function of the switches on the in-wall speakers?
• Why do the Signature Series speakers use fabric dome tweeters while the MC series products use
metal dome tweeters?
• What is the recommended subwoofer size for my room?
• What is TAV™ Technology?
• What class of amplification do your amplifiers use?
• When playing my speakers at very loud levels why do the high frequencies seem attenuated?
• Where is the best place to put a subwoofer in my room?
• How does placing my speaker against a wall affect the sound?
• I have seen other brands of in-ceiling loudspeakers where the entire speaker can be swiveled and aimed towards
the listening position. Does RBH offer this type of product?